Wednesday 4 September 2019

Hi Parents,
  Well, we now have 2 days under our belts and I think (hopefully) all the 1st day jitters are gone. Like I said in the letter that was sent home yesterday, the missing agendas should be in by the end of the week and will be sent home as soon as they arrive (cost is $10 and can be paid for via cashonline on the St.Rita website).

 There were many forms that went home on Day 1 that need to be returned to school, so, to avoid adding more forms and having some lost in the mix, I am waiting until Friday to hand out 2 more forms: The first will be our monthly September newsletter and the second will explain the messaging system I will be using this year.

The Board has asked that we no longer use the 'Remind' text messaging system to communicate with parents this year  (which is the one I have used in the past as my primary means of communication with parents). The OCSB has created their own messaging system that I will be using. I am not familiar with it, but it should be easy to use and messages should be delivered directly to the parents whose info we have on file. This makes it very important that the information contained on the verification forms that went home, are correct. Please check those and send back to school as soon as possible, please and thanks. If you've already sent it in, thanks very much. Looking forward to a great year working together!

Here are a few photos from the class before the students arrived:










No comments:

Post a Comment